In view of the fact that your target market includes operators of haulage related operations, advertising your products with us can be justified along the following lines:
- Effective Coverage and reach: The publication gets to over two million readers, distributing to across six geopolitical zones with an end to end delivery to 2500 subscribers covering the wet (oil and gas) and dry haulers. We also ensure that the magazines get to their direct decision makers.
- Free circulation: Though we have a good subscriber base, we decided to circulate the magazine to decision makers in the Haulage industry across the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria (south East, South South, with a strong hold in Rivers and Calabar, South West, North East, North West, with clients in Kaduna and North Central) on complementary basis and we have been doing this since December 2011. This ensures that your advert reaches your target audience without limitations of affordability.
- High return on investment: Your adverts in our magazine will ensure very high returns on your investment. This is in view of the fact that magazines have a longer life span and readership than the daily print media or electronic media.
- Lower cost per target reached: The cost of advertising with us is far lower than other print publications with lower reach. Given our reach in the haulage industry our charge is considerably lower per target reached than other comparative print publications.
- Clientele Base: We have built a good relationship over the years with numerous companies in the haulage and logistics industry;
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Trucks: Bukkehave, Kewalram Chanrai Group Nigeria, CFAO Motors Nigeria Ltd, , Concept AutoCentre Ltd, Lanre Shittu Trucks, Leventis motors, Transit Support Services, Weststar Associates, TATA, Von Automobiles, Motor Parts Industry, National Truck Manufacturer (NTM), Richbon Nigeria Limited, SCOA Nigeria Plc, Nigerian Sino Trucks, SMT Nigeria, etc.
- Tyres and Tubes: Asahi Brands Limited, First Vending, Infinity Tyres Limited, Michelin Tyre Service Limited, etc
- Construction and Body Builders: Iron Products Industries Limited, Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited, Cummins West Africa (Leventis), Metal Mate Limited, Gods Will Construction, Allah’s Will Ltd, Santos Nig. Ltd etc.
- Spare Part Dealers: Meritor, Cwoermann Nigeria Limited, Grantex, Hydrotrans, .etc.
- Supply Chain Managers: (NBC, Dangote, Promasidor, Nigerian Breweries, Flour Mills of Nigeria)
- Freight /Cargo Handling Companies: (GMT, Redstar Logistics, Widescope, DHL, UPS)
- Construction and Agro Allied Companies.
- Law Enforcement/Governmental Agencies: (FRSC, National Clearing and Forwarding Agency, Nigerian Shippers Council, Ministry of Transportation, Department of Petroleum Resources, Nigerian Association of Road Transport Owners, Road Haulage & Transporters Association of Lagos, )
- Executives of Haulage and Logistics Companies: (Transnational Haulage, MDS, ABC Transport, Chisco Transports, CY Incorporated, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Germaine Logistics, Olatunde Transport, GPC Logistics, Golden Transport Company, H. Safieddine Transport Limited, Joza Global Logistics, Oritsetimeyin Logistics Limited, Sifax Shipping Company Limited, TSL, etc.