TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All advertisement must be pre-paid
- The advertisement copy provided by the customer must be legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- HAULAGE & LOGISTICS is not able to verify the truthfulness of any statement made by a Customer in the advertisement copy. Accordingly, the customers will be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by HAULAGE & LOGISTICS which are caused by an untrue statement made deliberately by the customer.
- HAULAGE & LOGISTICS will take a photograph of the vehicle free of charge for the purpose of the advertisement,
- HAULAGE & LOGISTICS reserves the right not to include a photograph if the quality is not of a sufficient standard. The copyright of all photographs taken by HAULAGE & LOGISTICS or its agent will be owned by HAULAGE & LOGISTICS and the customer hereby assigns all such copyright to HAULAGE & LOGISTICS.
- In order to meet its production and other editorial requirements, HAULAGE & LOGISTICS reserves the right to re-classify, edit the copy or alter the size or colouring of any advertisement.
- Where HAULAGE & LOGISTICS makes changes to a customer’s advertisement, every effort to contact the customer to explain the reasons for those changes (provided this is practical within the production timetable) will be made.
- Where Haulage & Logistics prints a changed advertisement of a lesser value, the Customer will be entitled to a refund of the difference in price between the type of advertisement purchased by the customer and the advertisement printed by Haulage & Logistic
- In the event of the complete omission, cancellation or mismatch of an advertisement by Haulage n Logistic, the Customer will be entitled to re-run of the correct version of the advertisement, or a refund of the advertisement price unless the omission, cancellation or mismatch by Haulage n Logistic is caused by unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Haulage n Logistics, or breach of contract by the customer has given special instructions about blanking out the registration number of the vehicle, increasing the probability of a mis-match.
- Alteration to advertisement may be made prior to copy deadline.
Haulage & Logistic’s liability for breach of contract or negligence will not exceed an amount equal to the price of the advertisement or series of advertisements involved, provided that nothing in this cause will limit Haulage & Logistic’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its servants of agents
- Once an advert has been placed and the deadline has passed no refund will be made.